Sunday, October 9

See Hidden Files/Folders in Windows

See Hidden Files/Folders in Windows


This post is the continuation to my previous post “Hide your File/Folder in Windows”. To read my previous post, click here. Now, I will explain to see the hidden files or folders in windows. As many of you or many other advanced users may need to secure their information’s from their friends or others. So, If you’re a guest to a PC and want to see whether there are some hidden files or not. So you can check it out with using this method below.

 


Now, let’s begin the Thread.


Step 1: Open “My Computer

Step 2: Then in menu bar, Click on “Tools” menu.



Step 3: Then click on “Folder Option”. A dialogue box appears,

Then click on “View”.

 
Step 4: Scroll down in Advanced Settings and in Hidden files and folders section, select “Show hidden files and folder” option.

 

Step 5: Then click on “Apply” and then on OK.

 


And you’re done!

I hope by reading my post, you will be aware of Hidden files/folders in computers. Now even you can view hidden files in your friends PC or even else in your school/colleges PC.


I hope it would be useful. And if you have something related to this and want to share with others, please pass it in comments.
Thanks
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your Comment...