Wednesday, November 9

Airtel free Gprs using Idea Net Setter 2011

Many of the users, like you and even me might have wasted their more time in searching for keywords like free gprs, Airtel free gprs, idea free net and many more. And got just a bit of it or even some time, depending on your luck, even you come through many sites or thread that tells you about free gprs. And even it works but till when the mobile operator doesn’t know about that loop holes. 


When he comes to know, the trick or hack stops working. But then too many of us lost many of their balance in trying them for free. But according to me, I prefer to try the trick at a balance of 30ps. or at no balance. You might be thinking, that at no balance how it works. So the answer to it is even at low balance say 1-2ps. or at no balance the trick which you got working connects to the same proxy that it is told to, I mean the free proxy that serves you to surf the net for free. So not to worry, try using it at no balance, it will definitely work. Try it for yourself.
In this tutorial, I will tell you the hack to surf and even can download content for free using Airtel. Its hacked by me. I have even tried and using it since I have no balance and its working till date. But still sometimes, it may happen that you need to make some changes to connect to the server. But that’s now a thing to worry… lol
So shall we move on…? The hack begins –
First of all, you need a cracked idea Net Setter and any Airtel sim. If your Net Setter is not cracked (unlocked), there’s nothing to worry. Just crack it by yourself, read my previous post “How to Crack your Idea NetSetter”.

First, insert the Airtel sim in your dongle. And plug it in your system.

The main thing while performing this hack is that your balance should be 30ps. or below it. If you try it at high balance, I am not responsible for any deduction in your account.

After it loads, open your Idea Net Setter software. 

Click on Tools > Option > Window appears.



Click on “New”. And create a New Dial-Up Connection. With the settings I have stated bellow.



Profile Name – Free Airtel (You can give any name, you want)
 In APN > Select Static > Enter APN – airtelgprs.com

It looks like this,
 


Then click on Advanced > Ip Setting > Static > Enter the Proxy.



IP – 65.110.6.44

Follow this image,



Click on Ok > Save. And you finish!



And finally, try to connect to this setting you made. And you will be connected. Enjoy free surfing and downloading using this hack by me.
If you are not able to perform any thing during this hack. Please pass it on in the comments. And I will be glad to help you out.

Disclaimer: Just try this hack at low balance. Otherwise, I am not responsible for any deduction in your balance.
You can even contact me, in the comments, for more free proxy for your mobile or pc to access free gprs for any mobile operator.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your Comment...