Wednesday, November 9

Create an invisible folder in Windows

As the advancement in the field of computers increases, the new ways to perform a usual task varies. There can be many reasons behind the need to hide your personal information from others. But even the ways are more familiar now a day. 
Even I have written 2 more tutorials related to hiding your file/folder. Read my previous post,
Part 1 - Read
Part 2 - Read

 
So I am going introduce a new way for you to hide your data in an invisible folder that you personally create. Now, in this tutorial, I will teach you the method to make an invisible folder for yourself.
Now let’s start –
Step 1: Create a folder and rename it to Alt0160
Press ALT. and then on the numpad, press 0160.


The folder will look like this,



Step 2: Right Click on the folder and select properties and then click on Customize Tab.


Step 3: Then click on the Change Icon tab at the bottom.

 

Step 4: The dialogue box appears. Then scroll and select the icon shown in the image.


Step 5: Click on OK and then on Apply. And you’re done! 


The folder will then appear like this. Viola!
Hope, you all love this way to hide your data in friendly way. I guess, it was a useful tutorial for you. If you have any query, write to me in the comments and I will be happy to solve it out.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your Comment...